This one is pretty simple, and doesn't require many ingredients. It will: impress a date, impress your parents, impress your hot teacher, or even your cynical foodie room mates.
Makes 4 Servings
- 4 chicken breasts flattened
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 servings of spaghetti noodles ( I prefer angel hair)
- 1 Jar or Can of your favorite red sauce
- 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of Italian Panko style bread crumbs
- Garlic salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese
2. Flatten the chicken breasts or butterfly them. Then shake them in the bread crumb bag.
3. Heat up the oil and when it's hot throw in the chicken breasts over medium heat. As soon as I throw the chicken in I start to heat a large pot of water for the noodles.
4. Add the rest of the bread crumbs/parm to the exposed tops of the chicken breasts before and after you flip them. As soon as they are golden brown throw in the garlic. Make sure your stove is over a medium-low heat so the garlic doesn't burn.
6. By now your water should be boiling. Start to cook your noodles.
8. When the mozzarella is melted and the noodles are done, serve a chicken breast and sauce over the noodles!