LUCKY FOR ME, I currently live with a baking extraordinaire. She has taught me the basics and thanks to her I made an incredible almond cake with cream cheese frosting last week and it was a huge hit. I have decided to move onto my favorite of all desserts. CHEESECAKE! THANK YOU JILLY! I took the photos and wrote illegible notes while she mixed and crafted this masterpiece.
Makes a whole cheesecake
- 1 premade oreo pie crust
- 2 eggs
- 2 blocks of sofented cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Frozen Strawberries and/or whipped cream for topping (optional)
4. Fold in the chocolate chips and carefully pour everything into the pie crust. Smooth out the top with a rubber scraper.
6. This step sucks. You have to leave the cheesecake in the fridge to cool. I cooled it overnight and ate it for breakfast. It is indeed the most important meal of the day. That wasn't hard at all was it?? Enjoy!!!!