This is great on crackers, without crackers, on the moon, or with some cream cheese on some crackers.I HAVE to thank my practical father in-law for the basis of this creation. I stared at his jerky recipe slack-jawed for around 10 minutes.
Difficulty: Novice Calories: Shut up DEHYDRATOR MANDATORY
Makes 4 Fillets of fish glory
- Bag of frozen salmon (classy)
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp coarse ground pepper
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp liquid smoke
2. Combine all of the ingredients inside of a gallon bag.
3. Marinade it in the fridge for 1-2 hours. (not more than 2 because the fish will fall apart.)
4. Throw them in the dehydrator for 4 hours at 145 degrees. It's done when it will have a harder exterior and still have a little bit of moisture on the inside. If you leave it in the dehydrator for longer you will end up with salmon jerky. Which is also delicious.